Young Nigerian guys tell us the biggest features a woman must have before they can take her home to mama.
What do you understand, or rather what is your definition of wife material?
What does a woman need to be like; what does she need to have; how does she need to affect you; how do you need to view her before you ask for her hand in marriage?
list of the features that define their wife materials:
1. A woman who genuinely likes me – Afam, 27.
2. A woman who honestly loves me even with all my imperfections – Jerry, 25.
3. All I need is trustworthiness and respect – Soji, 24.
4. A woman without a record of cheating – Teju, 32.
5. A woman who is intellectual, knowledgeable, and has common sense – Damilare, 26
6. I’ll marry a woman that makes me laugh especially when I’ve had tough, bad days – Chukwuka, 23.
7. A woman who doesn’t lose her cool easily. I like them calm and collected – Henry, 28.
8. A woman with whom I share a powerful sexual connection – Benjamin, 24.
9. A woman who makes good decisions and is honest – Folarin, 30.
10. A woman I can argue with, without it turning into a fight, or affecting our relationship negatively – Eze, 29.
11. A woman who values and respects my opinions – Nonso, 30.
12. A sincerely kind-hearted woman – Onyekachi, 22.
13. A woman I can trust absolutely and completely – Kehinde, 29.
14. A woman who is understanding, clean, sober, smart, and kind – Chibuzor, 28.
15. A woman who shares my values – Timothy, 31.
16. An ambitious woman. I’d really love to marry a go-getter – Feranmi, 25.
17. I cannot marry her if she does not smile a lot – Uche, 26.
18. A woman with high self-confidence – Ameen, 24
19. A woman I can do everything together with, basically a woman who can be my best friend – Ifeanyi, 29.
20. A woman who can admit her mistakes – Michael, 22.